Monday, March 9, 2009

So long Teeing off, hello suiting up for work.

Well, it is sooooo freaking nice out, I had to go to work today. I know, you all are thinking, "Ah, so do I," but I was off for six weeks. Six weeks! I want six more! Bush Tax Cuts are awesome, but the president wasn't, so go figure that as well as that is what I would have lived off of for another 4 months.

Everyone new was about 24-25. I felt old. Then I remembered to shut my mouth, keep straight, as I am going to crush them in numbers, cause that is what I do. I will save you money on your car insurance, so in 3 months, lets do lunch.

At lunch I ordered an Italian cold cut and asked for hots, lettuce and tomaters. I got fried onions and mayonnaise. Mayonnaise kills me, like knots my upper intestine and gives me pain kills me. I don't know what it is, the combination of oil and egg yolk maybe? I wiped the bread clean, the meat, scraped off the onions.....but it doesn't matter. Just a tiny bit gets me. That's why I fancy Miracle Whip. I go the lite version because it has less sour cream in it, less of that tangy zip, but vital for tuna salad sandwiches. So now I can kiss this beautiful day away and have to wait until around 5 or 6 so to run, thanks to some mayo. I know, TMI, but guess what? Its my blog, I'm writing it. And why didn't I just send the sandwich back? I tried. I even walked to the kitchen and asked but no one wanted to look my way. I guess being a foot taller than the tallest kitchen worker maybe be a bit intimidating as well.

I also want to recommend the Perfect Pull-Up. You can do like 35 exercises if you get creative with it and you understand the principles of lifting and such. Alright, going to walk to the grocery store.... as I can now afford Organic milk again.

Stallingsworth out!

No comments:

Post a Comment