Thursday, February 26, 2009

F My Life

Okay, that title was harsh, but I have something for you, so hang tight, I will get to that in a bit.

Right now, I am deciding between some jobs, I have had a few offers, they are both promising, one is very promising, but the economy has to turn around and I would have to bust ass for 3-5 more years non stop. I'm all for it, I can do that, but I need to get paid while I work, not training and then getting paid. Its standard for the industry, but I have a mortgage, student loan, and a healthy addiction to organic milk, which we all know costs a bit more. Damn I love Organic Cows.
Enough with the job hunt. Be lucky you have a job, I hate doing nothing. I do go to the driving range a lot and my short game has greatly improved, but I am realizing my Driver is not the right one for me, so I need to get a new one, but my 3 wood is sweet, so Ill play a more accurate shot over distance in the rough any day.

Okay, so the F My Life part. Well, this site pops up from time to time and makes you laugh, then you forget about it. I recall seeing this a few years back, maybe a year, I don't know. My cousin in TX (he moved for a girl and he loves guns, so go figure) sent it to me. The first page is great, then they get weird, but there are some gems if you take about 10-15 minutes to read through them.
http://www.fmylife.com/

Stallingsworth out.

1 comment:

  1. Bro, will you teach me to golf? I will pay you in baked goods and organic milk...

    ReplyDelete