Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I cant make this up.

Wednesday's are great. G-man has the day off and with Funemployment still in full swing, we usually do something fun. Today was no different. We went to the Orioles store, my sister had purchased me a Baltimore Away jersey and were only sold there. We went to Legends, the museum, and we got $10 hats. No big deal.

Then to Fells to have lunch at Alexander's Tavern. Whoooooa boy. We sit down and this big dude strolls in and asks for a beer, doesn't matter which one, just wants a beer. As he is drinking, he is claiming, "This is my last one for a while, going to rehab, I'm a veteran, the Government is taking care of me." Well I am glad the government is helping those who have served it, I truly am, but man, after this dude left....the owner says to us, "That could have been bad."

Five minutes pass and this old guy comes in, drinking Sambuca (spelling?). He gets a bit tipsy and we start talking about Duke, he is a HUGE fan, as am I. The best part comes when he is telling stories about hanging with the old Baltimore Colts and how he used to party, get into fights, and fornicate with the Colts female friends of the players.

If I am still Funemployed next Wednesday, you know where I will be.

Stallingsworth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment