Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Im sorry for the hiatus.

OK, I said I have a lot going on and I will not post on the weekends. Sometimes I may, but dont count on it.

Just an update.....like that fat ass on the Boston Redsox Fan Network who yells back back back back back back back of the line! I was at the buffet first! does with football on MNF.

Thursday. I have awesome friends. We all gathered at the Monument for the lighting. Old ones and new ones were there. It was a lot of fun. Shame on Doroughty's (spelling is wrong, I know, too lazy too look it up) for not letting the one person out of 9 not drink. Well guess what, she did, it was awesome to have a Celtic band in the corner jam out. It made the night. We then headed to the Drinkery for a few. Yes it is a gay bar. Yes it was a lot of fun. I forget the dude's name, but he said and I quote,"You better give your woman the lovin' she deserves, or I'll go straight!" I then sung Love Shack with his partner and my friends wife. Trying to sing like Brian Wilson to hit the high notes was hard, especially after a few hours of drinking and being in the cold. Kudos to that place for making strong drinks. I like potato juice (the healthy name for vodka).

Friday I stayed in and watched 30 Rock, cause I Tivo it and never know when shows are on now, thanks to Tivo. Tracy Jordan is Hilarious. Liz Lemon is Hilarious. Jack is hilarious with a lower case "h" cause he creeps me out sometimes, but the dark horse award goes to Cathy, the CEO. Do you remember last season when she spat out a hot wheels car? I spat out my beer when I was watching it I was laughing so hard.

Saturday, I ran with Megan. We trained with Karen for the half marathon. It was 23 degrees on the Volvo's dashboard and it felt every bit of it while running through REL park. My hamstring was upset, so I got like 3 miles in. She did 4. Again, it was 8 in the morning and 23 degrees out. Famous People who wore/wear #23...Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Chris Holies. The last one was a joke, but I love the Orioles.

Sunday, I felt like crap, so I slept. I missed the Ravens/Redskins game. The Giants sucked ass, and lost to Philly. BUT, the Cowboys lost, so the G-men have the NFC East. I really think the Ravens are going to win on Sunday, but it wont be pretty. Ray Lewis wants to put Big Ben in the ground. 20-13 Ravens. Ray Rice will catch a pass from Flacco for one TD, Heap will get the other, he is due. Ray Lewis will have 2.5 sacks. Suggs will assist him on the one, and Nata will have one as well.

Monday was.

Now you are caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment