Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What your mom really wants for Christmas.

Hello Everyone.

A few of my friends have tried to get me on the blog network since I ususally have some funny, redonkulousness ( it is spelled correctly, I just like to create my own words, more on that as you read this blog, maybe not today, but you will see) stuff to say and I do not have a filter on my mouth, so it creates funny yet akward turtle moments.

I named this blog after a friend of mine labled some pictures from my Christmas party of 2007. Shavonne decided that it was a Stallingsworth Affair, so that is what I decided to name the blog. It is a nickname that sticks, kinda like Stalls, Stallings, and douche bag (thank you Megan for that one).

Well, work sucks, I canceled my Christmas party due to having too much going on right now (more on that later, its just too early to release details, but please refrain from asking or gossip) and I have no idea what to get my family for Christmas. So with that....here are my suggestions for what to get your loved ones for Christmas. Come back later for more, but today, this is for your mom (that's what she said).

Your mom.
Mom's love earrings, so what about these? They make a brash statement about the economy, add some sparkle, go with everything, and says "I am a classy woman".
http://www.costumecraze.com/image.php?imagefile=http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/774-large.jpg

Seriously....I just found this site while looking for the picture above. Its like Hot or Not's website, where you can judge if your ex or your current squeeze makes the grade for society's messed up view on how woman and men should look, but this is waaaaaay more gangsta, more hood, more ghetto, and just down right funny. Click here....http://www.seemygrill.com/, see, now didnt that make you laugh?

Stallingsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment