Thursday, December 4, 2008

MSN.com, Laser Portraits, and Sexy People

I love this site. I get my news, I get some gossip, I get sports (from Foxsports.com no less which is way better than the Boston Redsox Sports Network with some fat ass yelling "back back back back back back back to the buffet line for me!") and some occcasional snipets like this gem....

This was located on the main page of www.msn.com at 10:53am. I had to post it, cause I cant fathom that eating something would get you a second date.
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlemcmatch.aspx?cp-documentid=14163225&gt1=32023

There is a bunch of bullshit on there that is lame, yada yada yada, and then you get to the list of what the dude is thinking. We actually think stuff like this, but not that extreme, some may, but myself and a few of my friends ( I said a few, there are some decent dudes out there, and I am one of them). Here is the best line....
Dessert: "When a man says, 'Let's share a few desserts,' he's automatically getting to third base. Full disclosure: I've pulled this move."

BAM! And there you have it.

NOW....something we all knew about. Either you wanted one, had one, or regret begging your folks for one....I give you http://www.laserportraits.net/. Yes, it is time to laugh your ass off. As you scroll through, you will find links to some great stuff, but the best is the Sexy People blog. I dont know how or why, but I really dont want to ask, kinda like Santa Clause or Hanunka Harry.

Here are the Sexy people. This actually one of the hidden gems on the Laser Portrait site. http://renz-o.blogspot.com/
You will mostly see pictures that resemble photos of your uncles and cousins that are either not allowed in the family anymore because of their drinking or because you have no idea what happened to them. I warn you....there are many mustaches and mullets here.

If you dig deeper, you will find this link....http://www.sexypeople-blog.com/search/label/Renzo's%20Faves. Here are Renzo's favorite pictures. Here you find evolution pictures, like 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades right in a row. I have no idea who Renzo is, but I want to buy him or her a beer. This is great. I cant stop laughing right now as I type.
Please note that Renzo likes the style of the mullet with mustache and often favors those who rockthe mullet, mustache with a gold chain over their sweater look. So if you want to make the grade, you know what you are up against.

OK, you have enough. If someone says or does something stupid, Ill be back at ya.

Stallingsworth OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment