Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What to get your brother, Gay is the new Black, and Video Games.

Your brother wants something he doesnt have, he like me, buy what he wants, when he wants it, and doesnt really care about price too much.
Get him this.....
http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=851502&cn=13&d=443
and this...
http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=852214&cn=13&d=443
Its random, it taps in to the childhood memories and if anyone is paying attention, I want these for myself.

Im mean really, its 2009 almost, in 3 weeks or so. Gay is the new Black? I get your point, but I know this will cause some issues with some fundamentalists. It is a broad statement for sure and you need to be smart to realize there are diffferences, but in a nutshell, the gay and lesbian community are still living as restricted citizens as they cannot marry. Al Sharpten and Jessie Jackson are gonna be all over MSNBC this weekend. And with that said, I cant wait, because that means SNL will make fun of them. That chubby black dude on SNL, Kel I think, he is hilarious and would be a find Rev. Al Sharpten.
I can imagine that if you want to marry someone and legally you cant, that sucks. It doesnt inflict on anyone, it doesnt harm anyone but those who cant marry, and that REALLY SUCKS. I dont know what that is like, but I can imagine it is horrible. Here is a great article.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/172653?gt1=43002
If you want to marry, marry. Love is blind, the truth hurts, and politics should not interfere with the bond between two people.

I cant stop playing Amped 3. http://2ksports.com/games/amped3/ I want to snowboard so much, I have to resort to video game snowboarding right now. With that said, please someone make a new snowboarding game. Amped 2 was awesome, but I beat it. Amped 3 is retarded cartoony and plays into the stereotype that all snowboarders are stoners. Nothing wrong with that, but we also hold decent jobs, pay taxes, and fold our own laundry. And the grab system sucks.

Stallingsworth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment