Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Old School Wrassling, Arab Money, and the C word.

OK, so yesterday I was using the Google and I searched Brutus the Barber Beefcake (BBB), of old school WWF Wrassling fame because one of my co-workers always comes up to me and say,"hey, remember this from growing up?" Yesterday was how wrassling used to be awesome when you were a kid. I remembered Brutus the Barber Beefcake and his long garden sheers and decided blog about him, but only after I watched Two and a Half Men last night, that this is all tied together, trust me.
Brutus the Barber Beefcake (http://www.brutusthebarberbeefcake.com/HOME.html) grew up with, trained, and wrassled with Terry Bollea, but you may know him as Hulk Hogan. People thought they were brothers growing up in the Limelight of the Wrassling world, but they werent. He is now a Christian born again, wrassels in the World Impact Wrassling, and is friends with Emilio Estevez, who is training to be a professional wrassler, I shit you not, it is on the wikipedia right herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leslie. Estevez was the guest star last night on Two and a Half Men, and he was looking pretty beefcake and had a sweet haircut, which is no doubt from Brutus the Barber Beefcake.

While into work, I heard the new Busta' Rhymes single, Arab Money. I have heard parts of it, its been out for a month, but I never really listened to it. I pulled the video, which you can view here http://vodpod.com/watch/1203462-video-busta-rhymes-arab-money and I must say, it is pretty funny. But Damn, when Busta goes political, you know its time to do something. I saw the MTV Cribs with his car collection and such. I would be pissed if I couldnt afford to put gas in my Ferrari too!

Over the weekend someone threw shoes at President Bush. It is the lowest insult to have the soles of one's shoes thrown at you, touch you, whatever, it is bad over there. We in America think its funny, and he is our President. Now when you pass out and someone gets you in the Arabian Goggles (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arabian%20goggle), is that a highly praised compliment over there? It is still wrong and gross on so many levels here in America, but damn, it is still funny.

Thats all I got. I just hope today provides some good news.

Stallingsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment