Thursday, December 4, 2008

What your sister NEEDS for Christmas

My sister is impossible to shop for. Why? Because she is an adult. Adults have this thing called a job, where they receive money to buy stuff. Since she fits the bill as an adult, we shall assume she has a job (she does in fact) and buys stuff ( I have seen it). I dont know a person who buys stuff because they dont want it or need it. Maybe they think they would eventually like it, or need it, thats different, because that is called prediciting the future. Im not talking about buying bulk toilet paper when you need a few squares now or a case of beer and you are only going to drink 3 tonight. If you can think of anything, leave a comment.

The trick is finding something my sister doesnt know she wants.....and since mine may be reading this blog.....I am not going to disclose this here. I do give props to those who helped me determine her gift(s). Sister, lets just say you will be either shocked on Christmas, or really pissed at me that I wasted money on another year's worth of crap.

BUT....here is what your sister wants for Christmas....
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&productId=1237133&langId=-1&categoryId=11875&CMP=KNC-DSSYahooShopping&HBX_PK=59025M

It is good for a laugh for this year, and since you bought it online, you cant really return it. So in 5 years she can wear it at an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party which by the way, is a tacky not so creative way to celebrate Christmas, but I'll stop by if invited, as my sweater (if I choose to wear one) will be dapper and not ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment